virus
Author Message
 virus

is file ;- jdbgmgr.exe a virus or a hoax

Mon, 02 May 2005 08:51:25 GMT
 virus
Please do a bit of reading before posting messages.
We would prefer you show some effort, rather than someone
else doing all the work for you...
This topic is mentioned profusely in this newsgroup...
Quote:

Mon, 02 May 2005 12:21:35 GMT

1. VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS

3. bugabear virus and sweetadeline1 w32KlezEremovaltools virus

4. Virus/Test Virus wanted!

5. Help me get rid of this virus post has a virus in the post

6. Are Virus Protection Firms the Virus Coders !!

7. Virus Boot - Boot virus - help

8. Wounding a Virus......more "Fight a Virus with a Virus"

9. Virus Alert - Back on line after e-mail virus.

10. Is this a hoax virus or a real virus??