starting app in system tray?
Author Message
 starting app in system tray?

Hi all,

Anyone seen an article on how to start a .net winforms app in the system
tray?

Bacicaly I just want an icon in the tray with a shortcut menu that opens up
application forms as required

Colin

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:53:28 GMT
 starting app in system tray?
<colin> schrieb

Quote:
> Anyone seen an article on how to start a .net winforms app in
> the system tray?

> Bacicaly I just want an icon in the tray with a shortcut menu
> that opens up application forms as required

There's the "NotifyIcon" control in the toolbox.

Armin

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:17:01 GMT
 starting app in system tray?
Thanks, that will do it

Colin

Quote:
> <colin> schrieb
> > Anyone seen an article on how to start a .net winforms app in
> > the system tray?

> > Bacicaly I just want an icon in the tray with a shortcut menu
> > that opens up application forms as required

> There's the "NotifyIcon" control in the toolbox.

> Armin

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 05:41:39 GMT

1. Starting app minimized in system tray

2. Q: Problems with System Tray functionality in VB5 and question about TaskBar/System Tray

3. Application -> start in system tray

4. Putting app in system tray....?

5. Adding VB6 App to System Tray

6. ***** Minimize VB5 app to system tray

7. How can I put a background app in the System Tray

8. Minimize app in system tray

9. Minimize app to System Tray (VB5)

10. VB app running in the system tray?

11. App in System Tray in Win95