Business To Business
Author Message
 Business To Business

We wanted to do business to business secure communications.
We started looking at 2000 ug!  expensive, bugs and the dev tools suck.

Then we found this great package ---- LockNuts
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Its fantastic and for just $20 we doing what 2000 tries to do.

Who needs 2000 anyway.

Its the greatest cryptographic package on the web, with no limitations.

Bruce Schneider
Investec -- We make money work hard ---

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 20:49:10 GMT
 Business To Business
Yeah --- we also use it

Quote:
> Business To Business

> We wanted to do business to business secure communications.
> We started looking at 2000 ug!  expensive, bugs and the dev tools suck.

> Then we found this great package ---- LockNuts
> http://www4.50megs.com/johnnyco/index.htm

> Its fantastic and for just $20 we doing what 2000 tries to do.

> Who needs 2000 anyway.

> Its the greatest cryptographic package on the web, with no limitations.

> Bruce Schneider
> Investec -- We make money work hard ---

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 20:59:45 GMT
 Business To Business
Bruce/Mike, or should I just address Kewl?? I don't think this newsgroup
appreciates advertising nor falsified recommendations.

Quote:
> Yeah --- we also use it

> > Business To Business

> > We wanted to do business to business secure communications.
> > We started looking at 2000 ug!  expensive, bugs and the dev tools suck.

> > Then we found this great package ---- LockNuts
> > http://www4.50megs.com/johnnyco/index.htm

> > Its fantastic and for just $20 we doing what 2000 tries to do.

> > Who needs 2000 anyway.

> > Its the greatest cryptographic package on the web, with no limitations.

> > Bruce Schneider
> > Investec -- We make money work hard ---

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 21:18:39 GMT

1. Business To Business

2. International Business Partners wanted! 5578

3. Business grafik

4. Holidays and Business Days

5. Employment/Business opportunity, Serious Applicants only!

6. Central Coast Calif business need a small application coded

7. Difference between dates in business days

8. Business Basic interface to Access

9. IDEAL Home Based Business for Internet Junkies

10. IDEAL Home Based Business for Techies

11. Calculating Business Time