Installing windows service in Windows 98,ME
Author Message
 Installing windows service in Windows 98,ME

Hi EveryBody:

Can I install my windows service application in windows
98 and windows ME,if answer yes can you tell how?

any help will be appreciated

regard's

Husam

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 02:09:43 GMT
 Installing windows service in Windows 98,ME
Hello,

Quote:
> Can I install my windows service application in windows
> 98 and windows ME,if answer yes can you tell how?

MSDN: ServiceBase class:

<msdn>
Platforms: Windows NT Server 4.0, Windows NT Workstation 4.0, Windows 2000,
Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional, Windows .NET Server family
</msdn>

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 02:24:27 GMT

1. installing web app with windows service and windows aplication at same time

2. install access 97 with Windows 98

3. Can I install SQL 7.0 on Windows 98 and Connect VB6 by using ODBC

4. Block Installing Apps on Windows 98

5. VBA problems Going from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

6. access db not working passing from windows 98 to windows Me

7. Deploy dotnet windows application in windows 95/98

8. Vb5 in Windows 95 or Windows 98

9. Application runs with Windows 95/NT, but doesn't work with Windows 98

10. Windows 98 and Windows NT compability with snap-in for MMC

11. Printing in Windows 95 vs. Windows 98

12. Windows NT vs Windows 98