Using ActiveX control in web page?
Author Message
 Using ActiveX control in web page?

Beta2. I have added an existing (ocx) custom control to the toolbox and it
works fine in a windows app. When trying it on a web app I can't make it
work. Not too surprising because it shows up (in the toolbox) under winform
controls and not webform controls, but it is the only enabled control under
winforms. It drags and drops fine onto the webform, but I can't access the
properties or use it at runtime. I gave it an ID.
I'm just starting on this and am working my way through a few books
(currently Appleman's) but haven't hit anything about this yet. Can I use
this control on a webform?

Tue, 06 Jan 2004 22:34:53 GMT

1. HELP: Using ActiveX Control in web page

2. HELP: Using ActiveX Control in web page

3. Real Confused using ActiveX controls on web pages

4. Question on using ActiveX control in Web page

5. Real Confused using ActiveX controls on web pages

6. Web Pages using Activex Controls

7. VB5 using ActiveX OCX on web-page ?

8. Email from an ASP Web Page Using VB and ActiveX

9. Has anyone used activeX in a web page?

10. VB5 using ActiveX OCX on web-page ?

11. Retrieve web page using an ActiveX DLL?

12. REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES