Implement COM interface...
Author Message
 Implement COM interface...

Implements ASPTypeLibrary.IVariantDictionary

Would this be possible in VB.NET?

I did implement this interface and I also have this method...

Public Function GetEnumerator() As Collections.IEnumerator Implements
ASPTypeLibrary.IVariantDictionary.GetEnumerator

End Function

But this error stays: 'ASPSessionNet.VariantDictionary' needs to implement
'Overridable Function GetEnumerator() As IEnumerator' for interface
'System.Collections.IEnumerable'.

--
Egbert Nierop

Hello,

Please Id like to know what is the better way to work
with datasets. Im trying to make a data base application
in windows form. I have some modules to define basics:
custumers, companys, etc. My question is if I have to
define a specific dataset for each table or I should work
with only one that has all tables...

If and of you dont know about it could you suggest some
newsgroup...
thanks..

Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:40:46 GMT
 Implement COM interface...
thanks but... Id like to use the conventional objects
that vb-net provides for that...: sqldatasetcommand,
dataset...

Quote:

Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:51:12 GMT
 Implement COM interface...
I'm very sorry. I did not intent to answer your question. I hit the reply
button instead of 'new'

--
Egbert Nierop

Sat, 20 Dec 2003 22:46:32 GMT

1. Implement COM interface

2. Implementing COM Interfaces that have events

3. IMPLEMENTING AN INTERFACE MADE FROM ANOTHER INTERFACE

4. Implementing an interface made from another interface

5. IMPLEMENTING AN INTERFACE MADE FROM ANOTHER INTERFACE

6. Implementing an interface made from another interface

7. Newbiw COM Question - COM Interface?

8. Confused by COM terminology: interfaces, coclasses, and COM classes

9. COM Interfaces, VB6 COM Servers, Automation Clients

10. Implementing IUnknown interface in Access 2000 class

11. Implementing interfaces

12. Implementing the IEnumerator interface in my custom class