Can mscomm control send /receive extended ASCII?
Author Message
 Can mscomm control send /receive extended ASCII?

I cant seem to send or receive extended code. When sending
255d, I recived 127d. Does anyone know how this can be
accomplished. My target is a low level custom card that
interperts its receive data as purely binary (0-255) and
expects to use the same range for its TX byte data. Thanks.

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 00:05:07 GMT

1. MSComm Control: syncronization of sending and receiving

2. HOW RECEIVE BINARY DATA WITH MSCOMM AND STORE THEM AS ASCII

3. HOW RECEIVE BINARY DATA WITH MSCOMM AND STORE THEM AS ASCII

4. converting extended ascii to ascii

5. mscomm - send/receive from serial port

6. Sending ascii to a modem with mscomm

7. Using MSCOMM to send/receive data

8. MSComm: can send but not receive

9. Send/Receive data via MSCOMM

10. Receiving text data using the MSCOMM.OCX control

11. Receiving text data using the MSCOMM.OCX control

12. Receiving notification on Send, Receive and Delete