Compile all DLL in one?
Author Message
 Compile all DLL in one?

Is there any such way to compile all the external DLL's of a program (such
as 3rd party controls DLL's) all in one?
lets say my program need 3 custom dlls for controls, and i want to put them
all in one dll, is that possible? or even put them inside the .exe of the
program itself?

Sun, 14 Nov 2004 04:09:02 GMT
 Compile all DLL in one?
I am not sure if I understood your question. IT is not possible to compile
multiple dll's in one. IF you are teh owner of all the components then you
can get them all in one project and build a DLL. IF you have a dll
installed on your machine and you are not the owner then its not possible.

Thanks

Sun, 14 Nov 2004 05:32:11 GMT

1. Compile your common modules into one .DLL??

2. VB5 compiled module vs compiled DLL written in Visual C++ 5

3. active-X DLL - Helpfile not found using the compiled dll

4. COMPILE ONE EXEL FILE ????

5. How to compile multiple reports into one executable under Crystal Report 6.0

6. How to compile more that one VBP?

7. Passing a 2-D array from one dll to another dll

8. Invalid Page Fault in VBA332.DLL on Compile

9. Compiling/Making DLL in VBA 6.3

10. class name not found after compiling DLL

11. VS2003 - DLL hell (compiling)

12. Have a class compile into a separate dll?