newbie: Request.Cookies as a parameter by reference?
Author Message
 newbie: Request.Cookies as a parameter by reference?

I've got a scraping sub that grabs a web page and any cookies that came with
it. Later, I need to use those cookies with another HttpWebRequest. What's
the best way to pass the cookies around internally -- should try to pass the
objects intact, or pull out the text and recreate the cookie objects when
I'm ready to make my Request?

sub getWebPage(ByVal strURL as string, strHTML as string, cookies as ????)

Thanks!

Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:33:29 GMT

1. How to turn off ASP's internal cookie requests

2. how to send a cookie with HTTP request?

3. Request a cookie in onLoad

4. Set value of entire Request.Form() to that of a saved Cookie key

5. How to turn off ASP's internal cookie requests

6. How to turn ASP cookie request

7. How to turn off ASP's internal cookie requests

8. Newbie cookie problem

9. Newbie HELP Forms and Cookies

10. Newbie cookie problem

11. An easy way to toggle Cookies......(Newbie Alert)

12. Newbie:clearing a cookie