Save Image To SQL Server
Author Message
 Save Image To SQL Server

Can any one kindly tell me the VB.NET code I can use it in order to save an
image into an image Filed in SQL server table

thanks in advance

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 19:14:42 GMT
 Save Image To SQL Server
Hi,

Here is a sample code:

Q308042 - HOW TO: Read and Write BLOB Data by Using ADO.NET with VB .NET
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q308042

Hope this helps!
Bharat Patel
Microsoft, Visual Basic .NET

Please reply to newsgroups only. Thanks.

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 04:37:01 GMT

1. Save image in Sql Server and retrieve image from sqlserver to vb

2. saving images into sql-server from VB.NET

3. Saving images to SQL Server using VB.net

4. Saving Images in SQL Server DB

5. Saving Image to SQL Server

6. Problem Saving Image to SQL Server DB - ADO.NET EXPERTS PLEASE LOOK!!!

7. Saving Word documents and Crystal reports as images in a SQL Server database

8. Saving BMP files in SQL Server image fields

9. Saving Binary files on the Client to the Image data type in SQL Server

10. How save JPG file in SQL Server image or binary field

11. Saving an Image into SQL server?

12. Saving images in a SQL Server DB using ADO