Simple Question: Executing Assembly Version Information
Author Message
 Simple Question: Executing Assembly Version Information

Can someone point me to the easiest way to get the
Major/Minor/Build/Revision versions of an executing assembly, in code?

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 23:08:40 GMT
 Simple Question: Executing Assembly Version Information
Best solution I've found is:

System.Windows.Forms.Application.ProductVersion

Quote:
> Can someone point me to the easiest way to get the
> Major/Minor/Build/Revision versions of an executing assembly, in code?

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 23:33:06 GMT
 Simple Question: Executing Assembly Version Information
Function GetVersion() As Version
            Dim ass As Reflection.Assembly
            ass = Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly
            Return ass.GetName.Version
End Function

Best regards,
Enriko

Quote:
> Best solution I've found is:

> System.Windows.Forms.Application.ProductVersion

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 01:35:19 GMT

1. Very simple ActiveX/WebBrowser question (long version)

2. Very simple ActiveX/WebBrowser question (long version)

3. Simple Question: Assigning Icon to an App : Simple Question

4. Assembly Version Queston

5. Reflection assembly version recognition...

6. change Assembly version

7. Forcing Correct Assembly Version

8. Assembly Version Number into Label..

9. Assembly Version

10. Assembly and Global Assembly Cache

11. simple question...what was the source code for this simple custom action (rules wizard)

12. SIMPLE QUESTION : SIMPLE ANSWER?