Capturing Mic input
Author Message
 Capturing Mic input

Hey, does anyone know of a way I can get a program to "listen to" the mic
input and record whatever sound is sent through it?  Or to make things
simpler is there a way I can record MSN voice conversations?

Rick Palmer
Systems Developer
W. E. Love and Associates, Inc. C.M.G.A

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 23:03:19 GMT
 Capturing Mic input
Hello Rick,
              If you are looking just to record those conversations, i would
suggest you use Total Recorder 3.4 (www.highcriteria.com) software. I have
found this to be a very useful (and inexpensive) tool.
              However, if you are looking to do that through code, i'm not
sure how you'd go about it.
HTH
--Venson

Quote:
> Hey, does anyone know of a way I can get a program to "listen to" the mic
> input and record whatever sound is sent through it?  Or to make things
> simpler is there a way I can record MSN voice conversations?

> --
> Rick Palmer
> Systems Developer
> W. E. Love and Associates, Inc. C.M.G.A

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 23:52:41 GMT

1. Need Help - UDP and monitoring mic input

2. separating sound inputs (measure with mic only, output line-in only)

3. VB mic input controller

4. Capturing Input Parameters

5. Capture F1 key input

6. How capture weird input from keyboard?

7. how to capture input from com port??

8. How can I capture keyboard and mouse inputs

9. Capture cancel in input box?

10. Capturing text input

11. How to capture keyboard input.

12. How to capture keyboard inputs