writing CDs in vb.net on WinXP
Author Message
 writing CDs in vb.net on WinXP

Hello,

Quote:
>    I know that in windows XP you can send files to the CDR drive, then
> click the write cd link...Is there a way to automate this?  Ie like an
> API call that simply tells the system to write CD...or better yet, can
> WMI do this?

In Windows XP you can use the Image Mastering API, which allows you to
brun data, audio, and multisession. C++ sample:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ %20burning.zip

ActiveX compoents (untested):

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Then using something like UDF you can write the files by simply copying
them onto the disk.

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 07:41:30 GMT

1. Writing to CD-R / CD-RW with VB.Net

2. VB.NET app won't work after update to WinXP SP1

3. VB.NET on WinXP?

4. cd player writing on cd-rom??????

5. WinXP error writing to Program Files

6. Writing and Formatting CD Rom from VB

7. Writing CD's from VB

8. Writing a cd from VB project

9. How do I enable and disable CD Write Abilities in VB 6

10. WinXP Home Edition. .NET Framework

11. Has anyone else installed VS.NET on WinXP?

12. WinXP-Visual Studio 6.0-Studio.Net compatibility