Accessing Users and User Groups
Author Message
 Accessing Users and User Groups

Hi

I am working on a web service at the moment.  I will be passed a Windows
User Name.  I want to be able to access the User Names and User Groups on a
Domain server and or the local machine to see if the User Name exists and
also to see which User Groups they are in - can anybody give me some
pointers on how to achieve this?

I would start with the below link. Should give you most if not all that you need:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 04:22:34 GMT

1. Getting the User Group name using Current User Function

2. NT user name & user groups

3. How to copy user group to another user?

4. Script that remotely moves local users from Administrators to Power Users group

5. How can I get List of User Groups of specific user

6. how to know the user groups to which a given user belongs

7. How can I get List of User Groups of specific user

8. User groups from user ID

9. SfEast Access/Office/VB User Group Mtg - Tues April 4, 7pm

10. MS Access User Groups

11. New Product: Manage Access Users and Groups

12. Want to test user's security group membership in Access