Upgrade to vs.net 2003
Author Message
 Upgrade to vs.net 2003

Hi

When can we start pre-ordering $29 upgrades from vs.net 2002?

Thanks

Regards

Wed, 28 Sep 2005 07:21:00 GMT
 Upgrade to vs.net 2003
I would like to know also, because even though I have been assured that this
is available; Microsoft don't even have any information on their site.  I
bet it turns out to be 29! too, strange conversion that but it happens
quite allot.

Nick.

Quote:
> Hi

> When can we start pre-ordering $29 upgrades from vs.net 2002?

> Thanks

> Regards

Thu, 29 Sep 2005 00:51:22 GMT
 Upgrade to vs.net 2003
Hey, it would be nice if it was AU$29 for us here Down Under.

--
Daniel Okely
dbokely at yahoo.com.au

Quote:
> I would like to know also, because even though I have been assured that
this
> is available; Microsoft don't even have any information on their site.  I
> bet it turns out to be 29! too, strange conversion that but it happens
> quite allot.

> Nick.

> > Hi

> > When can we start pre-ordering $29 upgrades from vs.net 2002?

> > Thanks

> > Regards

Sun, 02 Oct 2005 19:37:59 GMT

1. Upgrading to VS.Net 2003 from VS.Net 2002

2. upgrading to VS.Net 2003

3. VS .NET 2002 upgrade to 2003 and CR.NET

4. VB .Net 2003 Standard or VS .Net 2003 Pro for Smart Devices

5. VS.NET 2003 upgrade options

6. VS.NET Upgrade to 2003

7. VS.NET 2003 project back to VS.NET 2002

8. VB.Net Editor keystrokes lag/slow to respond (VS.NET 2003)

9. crystal fails to load reports since upgrade to VS 2003

10. Window Service upgrade to VB.Net 2003

11. Upgrade to VB.NET 2003

12. Upgrades to VB.NET 2003