How to disable Word's controlbox?
Author Message
 How to disable Word's controlbox?

When create word application from vb.net,i want disable
the word's controlbox , user cannot close the word,i can
close the word by vb.net,then
How  to disable Word's controlbox?
or
How  to disable user exit the Word by clicking close
button or clicking exit menuitem?

Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:53:07 GMT
 How to disable Word's controlbox?
When create word application from vb.net,i want disable
the word's controlbox , user cannot close the word,i can
close the word by vb.net,then
How  to disable Word's controlbox?
or
How  to disable user exit the Word by clicking close
button or clicking exit menuitem?

Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:53:10 GMT

1. How to disable Word's controlbox?

2. Disable the ControlBox (Window CloseButton)

3. disable "X" (close button) in ControlBox

4. How I can disable a menu in the ControlBox Form

5. Disable/Hide MDIForm ControlBox

6. I'd like to use word with all macros disabled *and* without getting annoying msg

7. Word 2000 addin runs but is sometimes silently disabled in Word XP

8. ole - Word -- How do I disable Word SAVE menu-selection

9. Word'7 Vs. Word'9

10. 'Enable / Disable' macro message

11. Disable 'Back buttoning' from site

12. IDocHostUIHandler , disable 'show pictures' in WebBrowser