How to start an appliction during start of the computer
Author Message
 How to start an appliction during start of the computer

Hello,

    I am working on some spy monitoring software for our corporate office
and am want to know how to have the application start up automatically
without the user knowing. I'd assume it would be some registry entry but not
sure where or how to add this, any code would be most appreciated. Thanks in
advance. Platforms are XP Pro and win 98 machines.

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 05:42:44 GMT
 How to start an appliction during start of the computer

Have a nice trojan.

Quote:

> Hello,

>     I am working on some spy monitoring software for our corporate office
> and am want to know how to have the application start up automatically
> without the user knowing. I'd assume it would be some registry entry but
not
> sure where or how to add this, any code would be most appreciated. Thanks
in
> advance. Platforms are XP Pro and win 98 machines.

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 06:13:00 GMT
 How to start an appliction during start of the computer
HKeyLocalMachine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

HTH

--
Corrado Cavalli [Microsoft MVP]
UGIdotNET - http://www.ugidotnet.org

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 06:13:37 GMT
 How to start an appliction during start of the computer
Thanks for the replies. Could someone point me to an example of how test to
see if the application name is already in the registry and if it's not add
it or if some go on....Thanks so much.

Quote:
> HKeyLocalMachine\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

> HTH

> --
> Corrado Cavalli [Microsoft MVP]
> UGIdotNET - http://www.ugidotnet.org

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 07:18:09 GMT

1. Unexpected Error During Program Start

2. How to start another HTTP session during ASP running

3. START NUMBER START TO FINISH

4. Problem starting Acces 97 after having started Outlook 2000

5. Start with starting parameters

6. Start a macro automaticly when starting outlook

7. Automatic start an AddIn when Outlook2k starts

8. Macro not starting when starting word 97 with /m command

9. Start program automatically when Windows starts

10. Office 2000 setup starts when starting VB

11. Start application when another starts

12. start my exe when windows starts