Usercontrol don't save the text property.
Author Message
 Usercontrol don't save the text property.

I create my usercontrol. When I put it in other form and
set the Text property, the control can keep the Text
property fine. But when I go to other window and do some
coding and come back to this form the Text property change
to its default value. Why it doesn't keep the value. Do I
have to set the something in usercontrol's code.

Fri, 09 Sep 2005 10:39:54 GMT

1. UserControl properties don't appear in Object Browser

2. VB6 Text property of UserControl does not work with UpDown Control's buddy property

3. Parent UserControl's Properties in a UserControl (placed on another UserControl)

4. Saving properties of UserControl's controls

5. Saving properties of UserControl's controls

6. User Properties don't get saved

7. Usercontrol's text property

8. Usercontrol Text property not visible in property window

9. Display Text Property of a UserControl in the Property Window

10. Property Browser - Can't see Usercontrol Properties

11. Usercontrol Text property not visible in property window

12. Object Properties don't see in properties Window