Error in loading DLL (Error 48)
Author Message
 Error in loading DLL (Error 48)

Ive a VB6 project (ActiveX DLL) which works fine on my machine.
When i open it on another machine and try to Make a dll vb prompts the
following: Error in loading DLL

All dlls which are are used in declare statements exist and are in path.
All referenced dlls exist to (no missing references shown in Project -
References, besides I checked if all are really in the system32 folder)
MSDN wasnt a great help, I tried a short diagnostic program for loadlibrary
which gave me an errorcode 1 (which of course wasnt described, only
errorcode 0,2,5 ... were described there)

Has anyone any idea?

Thanks in advance
Gernot

Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:51:43 GMT
 Error in loading DLL (Error 48)
First you need the VB6 decompiler.
Then you can link poke the proc which give you the error and load it into
Sun java Tool with
the new XXLSESXC tool. Then finally you register the component in MTS and
check "Uses transaction"
OR you can try to post at the right newsgroup.

Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:05:40 GMT
 Error in loading DLL (Error 48)
arent we funny today

1. Tell my i should use a decompiler when my problem is that the vb project
doesnt start to compile because of this error msg.
2. Could you Suggest the *right* newsgroup

Quote:
> First you need the VB6 decompiler.
> Then you can link poke the proc which give you the error and load it into
> Sun java Tool with
> the new XXLSESXC tool. Then finally you register the component in MTS and
> check "Uses transaction"
> OR you can try to post at the right newsgroup.

Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:02:22 GMT
 Error in loading DLL (Error 48)
Well ok.

This is probably a registry F..u..c...k  up
So if you clean the registry from your Dll settings and then compile it
again.
Or switch to project compatibility and then switch back to binary or
something.

I would clean the registry first though!.

Funny as always

Cheers

Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:24:30 GMT
 Error in loading DLL (Error 48)

Quote:

>2. Could you Suggest the *right* newsgroup

All the dotnet newsgroups are related to VS.NET tools
(7.0 versions, not 6.0), which has a completely new
framework.

Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:18:39 GMT

1. Error in loading DLL (Error 48)

2. Run-time error 48 Error in loading DLL in XP

3. Error 48: Error Loading DLL

4. Error 48: Error in Loading DLL

5. Error 48: Error in loading Dll.

6. runtime error 48 error loading DLL

7. Error 48 - Error Load DLL

8. Error 48 - Error Loading DLL

9. Error Loading DLL:Error 48

10. Error 48 - Error Loading DLL

11. error loading dll error 48/protoview datatbl

12. Error 48 - Error Loading DLL