Ping server and see the response in ms.
Author Message
 Ping server and see the response in ms.

I try to do an ping in vb.net with the sockets but i cant get it to work.
I found the C# code but no VB code what so ever.

Does anybody got an peace of code in with i can do an ping in VB ?

Thanks.
Patrick van Bakkum
MCP (VB6)

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 04:16:57 GMT
 Ping server and see the response in ms.
Why not compile the C# code into a DLL and then use the class by including the DLL?

Max Bolingbroke

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:34:48 GMT
 Ping server and see the response in ms.
It's an option, but i prever to do it in the same project and therefor in
VB.net

Patrick.

Why not compile the C# code into a DLL and then use the class by including
the DLL?

Max Bolingbroke

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:29:18 GMT

1. ping to check response time of servers

2. using a ping response for conditional behaviour under visual basic

3. Array.SetValue bug after Redim Preserve (Hope MS sees this one)

4. Has anyone ever seen MS here?

5. Has anyone ever seen MS here?

6. Has anyone ever seen MS here?

7. Has anyone ever seen MS here?

8. Seeing forms on DCOM server

9. ActiveX and IE and Seeing FTP Server Directory

10. Response.contenttype = "application/vnd.ms-excel"

11. Executing MS SQL Server 2000 stored procs via MS Access 2000

12. Moving Oracle records to MS SQL Server using MS Access