System.Reflection.Emit
Author Message
 System.Reflection.Emit

Hi
I'm trying to create Enums and classes dynamically, based on some OPC/XML
queries that I need to resolve before my main application starts. Does
anyone know how to build an Enum using the reflections namespace. I have
found some simple code on building classes with methods and properties but
nothing on Enums.

Many thanks in advance

Paul

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 04:23:03 GMT

1. Reflection Emit Translating C#

2. Release a reference from System.Reflection

3. How far can System.Reflection take you?

4. documentation- attributes and the system.reflection object

5. It it possible to register an event using the System.Reflection

6. VB2008: Getting the System.Reflection.PropertyInfo from within a class property

7. reating a dynamic assembly for Form and display Form created through Reflection.Emit Class and AssemblyBuilder Class

8. Reflection and Property Type Comparison

9. Getting the object name via reflection

10. Reflection

11. reflection of a private property WITH parameters?

12. Reflection to get the controls on frmMain?