Setting executable icon in VB.NET
Author Message
 Setting executable icon in VB.NET

If I am compiling a VB.NET executable, how do I set the
default icon of the executable?

Note: I am not talking about the icon for any of the forms
in the program - they are fine. Rather, the compiled
executable appears with an icon of a blank white window
with a dark blue bar across the top when viewed in Windows
Explorer.

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:19:17 GMT
 Setting executable icon in VB.NET

Quote:
> If I am compiling a VB.NET executable, how do I set the
> default icon of the executable?

In the Solution Explorer, right-click your project - properties - build.

--
SLE

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:41:50 GMT
 Setting executable icon in VB.NET
Thanks! I was looking at the properties after right
clicking on the solution not the project. This also
answers my other question.

Rob

Quote:

bericht

>> If I am compiling a VB.NET executable, how do I set the
>> default icon of the executable?

>In the Solution Explorer, right-click your project -
properties - build.

>--
>SLE

>.

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:45:40 GMT

1. .NET executables decompilers to VB.NET?

2. how to call VB 6 executable from VB.Net application

3. Changing the icon for VB executables

4. How to create program icon that will do quick file copy then run vb executable

5. Changing default icon for VB executable

6. Passing Executable's Icon to VB-OLE DLL

7. Assinging icons to VB executables

8. Changing default icon of VB executable

9. Attaching an icon to an executable (VB 5.0)

10. Changing default icon of VB executable

11. Putting two icons in an VB executable?

12. Executable with icon to startup vb app