Current Domain User Name of logged in user?
Author Message
 Current Domain User Name of logged in user?

Hi how do I get the current users domain login details ?

Sat, 27 Aug 2005 22:03:42 GMT
 Current Domain User Name of logged in user?
Hi, try using
Environment.UserDomainName()

Happy To Help,
Tom Spink

http://dotnetx.betasafe.com >> VB, VB.NET, C#, C++ Code

Please respond to the newsgroups, so all can benefit.

One day

Quote:
> Hi how do I get the current users domain login details ?

Sat, 27 Aug 2005 22:23:52 GMT

1. Domain/Workgroup Name of current user in Win9x

2. Get the user name logged in other server than current

3. Getting the User Group name using Current User Function

4. current logged in domain name

5. Resolving Logged on domain users

6. Checking if user is logged to domain

7. Find logged in User on domain

8. Logging on as a different domain user?

9. VB Code to list the Users logged on in a Domain

10. Disconnecting/logging off user from server (domain)???? URGENT

11. Verify the User have logged on to the domain

12. How to determine if a user is logged in to Domain