Excel Addin using vb.net Automation
Author Message
 Excel Addin using vb.net Automation

moving to the VB newsgroup

--
Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is my online account
name for newsgroup participation only.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with
no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use.
? 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Quote:
> I created microsoft Excel 2000 add in using VB.net. I used
> Extensibility project in Vb.net for addin. This addin runs
> when ever user runs the Excel.I created 5 commands buttons
> for Addin. Two invisible and three visible. I am trying to
> deploy to client machines. # out of two works i.e I can
> see the tool bar and functionality works. But the problem
> is with one machine
> The machine has Windows 2000, Office 2000(its upgrade from
> 98 to 2000 office). Installed .net framework SDK.
> For this machine when i run the installation NO ERRORS but
> when i run excel i cannot see the tool bar on the menu,
> and it does not give me any error message.
> CAN ANY ONE HAS ANSWER FOR THIS. PLEASE ADVICE

> Please find the attached Connect1.vb file for reference

Tue, 10 May 2005 04:23:45 GMT

1. Excel addin using Vb.net

2. Help: Need advise on turning VB Addin into Excel Addin

3. Need help doing a Subtotal through Excel automation in vb.net

4. VBA Excel Automation in VB.Net

5. Excel Automation with VB.Net

6. Excel Ole automation with VB.NET

7. Excel Automation Client using VB

8. using automation from vb.net

9. VB\Excel 5 using Automation??Error trapping

10. Excel Automation Client using VB

11. Excel Automation Client using VB

12. Excel Automation Client using VB