referencing fields on a form based on the ado data control
Author Message
 referencing fields on a form based on the ado data control

I created a form based on the ADO Data Control using the wizard.  The form
works fine.  How does one reference a text control on the form within sub
datPrimaryRS_WillChangeRecord for purposes of validation?  When I try using
something like:
    msgbox frmCustomerDataControl.txtCompanyName.Text
which is one of the data bound text controls I receive a compilation error.
I've tried searching MSDN for examples but with no luck.  Any suggestions?

Sun, 25 May 2003 08:32:34 GMT

1. Fill in fields on a form based on a control

2. Web based form feeding a vb data base

3. Passing field data from data control between forms

4. Starting query from a form (criterium being based on a text field in the form)

5. Referencing a data control in another form

6. How to Query on Data Enviroment based data form

7. ActiveX Document...TTS Reference Based vs Object Based

8. problem in assigning values to ado fields from normal data control

9. ADO data control 6.0 and ADO data object 2.1 conflict

10. password protected Access data base with Data Control

11. New data control based on Remote Data Service

12. New data control based on Remote Data Service