Copy a form
Author Message
 Copy a form

I know this is a silly question but I just dont understand it.

I have a form called "testing.vb" and I want to copy it so that I have
another form in my project called "tyesting1.vb".

If I save as it seems to rename.
I cant find the original "testing.vb" anywhere.

If I copy and paste my original form kind of vanishes. I can see the code
but not the form.

Can anyone help?

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:03:54 GMT
 Copy a form

Quote:
> I know this is a silly question but I just dont understand it.

> I have a form called "testing.vb" and I want to copy it so that
> I have another form in my project called "tyesting1.vb".

> If I save as it seems to rename.
> I cant find the original "testing.vb" anywhere.

> If I copy and paste my original form kind of vanishes. I can see
> the code but not the form.

> Can anyone help?

Did you have a look at the code or the task list? Give your new form a new
class name.

Armin

Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:30:35 GMT

1. Copy of Form on Local Machine

2. Copy User-Form Entries in Document ?

3. copy a form? help

4. Copying a form

5. Copy a form

6. copy a form picture to a word .doc

7. How to copy a form

8. Copying a form to the clipboard at runtime

9. Copy a form

10. Copying a form

11. copying Access forms to VB

12. Copying a Form at Runtime