Trapping of standard events
Author Message
 Trapping of standard events

Hi

I would like to find out if the Keyboard-Enter key has been pressed on a
TextBox. This event does not arrive in the KeyPress or KeyDown event, unless
the TextBox is set to MultiLine=True, which shouldn't be set for my purpose.

How do I trap this event prior to the event handlers of the TextBox Control?

Thanks for hints

Urs

Tue, 17 May 2005 17:53:02 GMT
 Trapping of standard events
Solved, I had Form.AcceptButton set to the Enter Key.

Quote:
> Hi

> I would like to find out if the Keyboard-Enter key has been pressed on a
> TextBox. This event does not arrive in the KeyPress or KeyDown event,
unless
> the TextBox is set to MultiLine=True, which shouldn't be set for my
purpose.

> How do I trap this event prior to the event handlers of the TextBox
Control?

> Thanks for hints

> Urs

Tue, 17 May 2005 22:04:33 GMT

1. How do I trap the close event for a standard email messages

2. Trapping events in standard commandbuttons

3. Why does SS Tab trap key events before the form traps them

4. Combo Box - Not In List Event - Standard

5. Adding button w/ an event to standard outlook commandbar

6. ActiveX controls sending non-OLE standard data types in events

7. How trapping CommandBar Close Event

8. Events trapping

9. Trapping events using WithEvents parameter

10. Events trapping

11. Trapping Events While in a code loop

12. Trap events in WordMail header fields?