winsock problems
Author Message
 winsock problems

i converted on of my vb6 apps to .net, but it no longer works, all the code
is fine, but the winsock control never gets a response from the server. i do
not think that its the server not responding, since the vb6 one still works,
insted the data recived event not being triggerd.
anyone know of any problems with it and how to sort them??

Wed, 29 Dec 2004 01:36:22 GMT
 winsock problems
Look into to converting your WinSock control with the information from the
System.Network Namespace

HTH

David

Quote:
> i converted on of my vb6 apps to .net, but it no longer works, all the
code
> is fine, but the winsock control never gets a response from the server. i
do
> not think that its the server not responding, since the vb6 one still
works,
> insted the data recived event not being triggerd.
> anyone know of any problems with it and how to sort them??

Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:08:41 GMT

1. winsock problem sending large strings (winsock.senddata)

2. Winsock Problem

3. .NET Socket vs VB6 Winsock problem!

4. Simple WINSOCK Problem

5. Simple Winsock Problem