How to add code to custom added dialogbox setup installation
Author Message
 How to add code to custom added dialogbox setup installation

Respected Sir,
I want to have a custom installation setup done.
I have added a dialgbox to through user interface editor.
i want to add code to handle the inputs the user gives at
the time of the installation.
Please give me a solution to where i can add my code to
the dialog box i have added.

Thanking you
with regards
Anand S.N.

Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:17:17 GMT
 How to add code to custom added dialogbox setup installation
Hello Anand -

There are several topics in the documentation that discuss how to get
custom installation information from the user. The topics can all be
access through this navigation topic:

Deployment Dialog Boxes
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vsint
ro7/html/vbconDeploymentDialogs.asp

Hope this gets you started -
Robin
VB Team

rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 04:54:07 GMT

1. .NET Outlook add-in - Setup/Installation

2. Create custom control in form using code (code wizard adding ocx to form)

3. Windows forms designer automatically adds code that sets properties of custom controls

4. How do I add custom code to the DLLRegisterServer function with VB

5. Adding Code to Setup Program

6. VBA code adding 6 blank lines after adding pragraphs - Word 97

7. Specify what procedure to add code to using Add-in

8. How to add code to form and controls from my Add-In

9. Adding code using Add In

10. Need Help: Trouble adding a custom menu pick to a custom popup menu in VBA

11. how to add tooltips to custom buttons on custom toolbar

12. How to create installation file (setup.exe) for my VBA code in outllook