The Basic compiler is unable to recover...
Author Message
 The Basic compiler is unable to recover...

After to re-install beta 1, I received this error when I tried to open a VB
project:

"The Basic compiler is unable to recover from the following error: System
Error &Hc0000005&
Some IDE features have been disabled."

Could you help me?
Thanks in advance...

Erich Bhler.
MCSD and
VB6 Certified.

Tue, 11 Nov 2003 03:46:46 GMT
 The Basic compiler is unable to recover...
This has been happening to me at random, I just wrote it off as a beta
issue.

--
Jonathan Allen

Quote:
> After to re-install beta 1, I received this error when I tried to open a
VB
> project:

> "The Basic compiler is unable to recover from the following error: System
> Error &Hc0000005&
> Some IDE features have been disabled."

> Could you help me?
> Thanks in advance...

> Erich Bhler.
> MCSD and
> VB6 Certified.

Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:56:37 GMT

1. VB .NET compiler unable to recover from this error (SP2 is installed)

2. Compiler switches for MS Basic Compiler 5.35

3. BASIC compiler written in BASIC yet?

4. BASIC COMPILER : BYWATER BASIC

5. BETTER BASIC - old Basic Language Compiler

6. Unable to generate DataSet in Visual Basic .NET

7. Unable To Create SAX Basic Classes & Modules

8. Unable To Create SAX Basic Classes & Modules

9. Unable to load a C++ dll into my Visual Basic client

10. Problem : Unable to pass an integer value from Visual Basic to Fortran DLL

11. Unable To Update An Access 2.0 Database From Visual Basic 4.0

12. Unable to start eMbedded Visual Basic 3.0