Scroll without scroll bar - VB.net
Author Message
 Scroll without scroll bar - VB.net

I want to be able to scroll a form with using scrollbars.
I want the form to scroll when I move the cursor to the
edge of the screen.  I see applications that do this, but
I can't figure out how to make it work in VB .net.

Thanks for any ideas

Thu, 28 Apr 2005 05:49:42 GMT
 Scroll without scroll bar - VB.net
First, you have to get the cursor position inside the window where you want
to scroll up or down in.  Then you have to send a message to the control to
tell it to move up or down relative to where the cursor is.

HTH

Quote:
> I want to be able to scroll a form with using scrollbars.
> I want the form to scroll when I move the cursor to the
> edge of the screen.  I see applications that do this, but
> I can't figure out how to make it work in VB .net.

> Thanks for any ideas

Thu, 28 Apr 2005 06:40:35 GMT

1. Scrolling without scroll bars (question)

2. Building A Scroll Bar / Scroll Bar Colors

3. VB.Net: Horizontal Scroll Bar In TreeView

4. Scroll Bars in VB.Net

5. Vertical Scroll Bar in VB.NET

6. vertical scroll bars to scroll a maximized form??

7. Scrolling data with Vertical scroll bar ?

8. contents won't scroll when scroll bar is dragged

9. Scroll 2 textboxes off a single scroll bar

10. Scroll bar keeps scrolling within Flexgrid

11. listbox and scroll vertical scroll bar

12. Opening IE from Word VBA without scroll bars