Upgrade to VB.NET 2003
Author Message
 Upgrade to VB.NET 2003

Hi there,

    Has anyone any idea how much an upgrade from VB.NET 2002 to VB.NET 2003
will cost?  I have been checking out the Visual Basic .NET Home Page but can
not find any upgrade information.  Also I was told recently that a service
pack for VB.NET 2002 was to be released soon, will this bring 2002 upto 2003
standards?  Thanks in advance.

Nick.

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:22:31 GMT
 Upgrade to VB.NET 2003
I've read that it could be about 2030$ for registered users, don't think
there will be any 2002 SP since 2003 is indeed a great 2002 SP (plus, of
course, some improvements and additions)

HTH

--
Corrado Cavalli [Microsoft MVP]
UGIdotNET - http://www.ugidotnet.org

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:26:06 GMT
 Upgrade to VB.NET 2003
Hi Corrado,

    Thanks for the info, just as a matter of interest, is the upgrade
released the same time as the full version?

Nick.

Quote:
> I've read that it could be about 2030$ for registered users, don't think
> there will be any 2002 SP since 2003 is indeed a great 2002 SP (plus, of
> course, some improvements and additions)

> HTH

> --
> Corrado Cavalli [Microsoft MVP]
> UGIdotNET - http://www.ugidotnet.org

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:44:48 GMT
 Upgrade to VB.NET 2003
Hello,

Quote:
> Has anyone any idea how much an upgrade from
> VB.NET 2002 to VB.NET 2003 will cost?

"Licensed users of Visual Studio .NET 2002 will be able to license
"Everett" for $29 US, the cost of materials, shipping and handling, for
a limited time after release."

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/howtobuy/everett/

Quote:
> I have been checking out the Visual Basic .NET Home
> Page but can not find any upgrade information.  Also I
> was told recently that a service pack for VB.NET 2002
> was to be released soon, will this bring 2002 upto 2003
> standards?  Thanks in advance.

I heard about a service pack too, bit I do not have any information on
this.

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:36:17 GMT
 Upgrade to VB.NET 2003
Don't have any exact release data but if not immediatly it will be available
soon after official release date

HTH

--
Corrado Cavalli [Microsoft MVP]
UGIdotNET - http://www.ugidotnet.org

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 03:59:33 GMT
 Upgrade to VB.NET 2003
Thanks again :)

Quote:
> Don't have any exact release data but if not immediatly it will be
available
> soon after official release date

> HTH

> --
> Corrado Cavalli [Microsoft MVP]
> UGIdotNET - http://www.ugidotnet.org

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 05:05:10 GMT

1. Window Service upgrade to VB.Net 2003

2. Upgrades to VB.NET 2003

3. VB .Net 2003 Standard or VS .Net 2003 Pro for Smart Devices

4. Upgrading to VS.Net 2003 from VS.Net 2002

5. VS .NET 2002 upgrade to 2003 and CR.NET

6. upgrading to VS.Net 2003

7. VS.NET 2003 upgrade options

8. Upgrade to vs.net 2003

9. VS.NET Upgrade to 2003

10. Difference between VB NET and VB NET 2003

11. vb.net 2002 or vb.net 2003 beta

12. VB.Net Editor keystrokes lag/slow to respond (VS.NET 2003)