Read & write mp3 ID3v2 Tags
Author Message
 Read & write mp3 ID3v2 Tags

Hi everybody,

does anyone of you know about a vb.net class that is capable of reading and
writing ID3 Tags (version >= 2) ?
I've already read through the files on http://www.*-*-*.com/ , but before I
start to code a class on my own I want to find out if somebody already did
this and is willing to share.

Thanks in advance

Wed, 30 Nov 2005 01:43:09 GMT
 Read & write mp3 ID3v2 Tags
ID3 v1, v2.2, v2.3 and ID3v2.4:
http://www.vbaccelerator.com/home/VB/Code/vbMedia/Reading_and_Writing...

But the code is VB 6 - however, it shouldn't be too hard to port it.

HTH

--
Jeremy

"The fool who persists in his folly eventually becomes wise."
     - William Blake

Quote:
> Hi everybody,

> does anyone of you know about a vb.net class that is capable of reading
and
> writing ID3 Tags (version >= 2) ?
> I've already read through the files on http://www.id3.org, but before I
> start to code a class on my own I want to find out if somebody already did
> this and is willing to share.

> Thanks in advance

Wed, 30 Nov 2005 01:54:23 GMT
 Read & write mp3 ID3v2 Tags
Hello,

Quote:
> does anyone of you know about a vb.net class that is capable of reading
and
> writing ID3 Tags (version >= 2) ?
> I've already read through the files on http://www.id3.org, but before I
> start to code a class on my own I want to find out if somebody already did
> this and is willing to share.

For reading the tags (C#):

http://www.palmbytes.de/content/dotnetlibs/id3Lib.htm

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner
--
http://www.mvps.org/dotnet

Wed, 30 Nov 2005 05:09:27 GMT

1. Read/Write MP3 Info Tags

2. How to read mp3 ID3v1 Tag and other properties in ACCESS VBA

3. Read MP3 Tag informations via VB.NET?

4. how can I read MP3-Tags

5. Reading MP3 ID3 Tag

6. Help Reading ID3 Tag Information from MP3 file

7. Disable ID3V2 Tags

8. ID3v2 Tags

9. MP3 read/write

10. Write Script Tag using Document.Write

11. import information from MP3-tag to acces DB

12. MP3 ID Tags