VB.Net - ADSI property name with dashes
Author Message
 VB.Net - ADSI property name with dashes

I'm working with a 3rd party extended schema (Fenestrae Faxination) on my
AD. Here's what I'm trying to do:

    Sub Main()
        Dim iContainer As ActiveDs.IADsContainer
        Dim iUser As ActiveDs.IADsUser

        iContainer =
GetObject("LDAP://ou=Users,ou=MORA,ou=US,dc=na,dc=ad,dc=utilicorp,dc=com")
        iContainer.Filter = "User"

        For Each iUser In iContainer
            Console.WriteLine(iUser.Name & " : " &
iUser.fen-UM-AllowedToSendFax)
        Next
    End Sub

The problem is that VB expands the iUser.fen... property name into
iUser.fen - UM - AllowedToSendFax. How can I make it leave it alone?

It is the actual property name, I verified it with ADSI edit.

Thanks!
-Steve

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:04:50 GMT

1. dashes in property names

2. Creating NT User accounts using ADSI (WinNT:) within VB.Net

3. ADSI and VB.NET

4. ADSI & VB.Net

5. Filter ADSI objects in VB.net

6. ADSI and VB .Net

7. Using ADSI in Vb.NET

8. ADSI and VB.NET

9. ADSI code converstion to VB.net

10. Naming convensions for VB.NET that are different than VB 6

11. ADSI: Getting local machine name

12. ADSI:GetObject network path not found reading info other than the current computer name