can I use vb.net to develop application for windows-98
Author Message
 can I use vb.net to develop application for windows-98

Hi All,
       I am planning to develop a application for
win98/2000/xp with UNICODE support using Microsoft Layer
for Unicode on Windows 95/98/Me Systems(MSLU).

   Q) can I use vb.net to develop this application??, the
application should support win98 as well.

Thanks,
-bala-

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:02:24 GMT
 can I use vb.net to develop application for windows-98
Hello,

Quote:
> I am planning to develop a application for
> win98/2000/xp with UNICODE support using Microsoft Layer
> for Unicode on Windows 95/98/Me Systems(MSLU).

What exactly do you want to do?

Quote:
> Q) can I use vb.net to develop this application??, the
> application should support win98 as well.

You can develop applications for Windows 98 (notice that not the whole
framework can be used).

System Requirements:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/productinfo/sysreqs/default.aspx

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner
--
MVP VB Classic, VB .NET
http://www.mvps.org/dotnet

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:49:37 GMT

1. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application

2. Can I use VB.net to develop an asp.net web application

3. Develop WinCE.NET application with VB.NET

4. Developing 95/98 and NT compatable applications

5. VB.net Running on Windows 98

6. VB applications on Windows 95 & 98

7. Deploy dotnet windows application in windows 95/98

8. Application runs with Windows 95/NT, but doesn't work with Windows 98

9. NEWBIE: how to develop Web Application in VB .NET

10. Problem in Installation of application developed in VB.Net

11. Books for taking Exam 70-306: developing windows app with VB.NET

12. Developing VB applications to Windows CE