RubberBand UserControls
Author Message
 RubberBand UserControls

I have a Usercontrol which I want to be able to resize at runtime using the
mouse resize handlers. Something similar to resizing any control in design
time in the IDE.

Regards,

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 14:33:46 GMT
 RubberBand UserControls
I'm not sure if this is what you want, but give it a try:

http://www.gotdotnet.com/userarea/filedetails.aspx?FileName=mahi.zip

yag

--

Yair Alan Griver
Lead PM/Evangelist

> I have a Usercontrol which I want to be able to resize at runtime using
the
> mouse resize handlers. Something similar to resizing any control in design
> time in the IDE.

> Regards,

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 09:23:00 GMT

1. Rubberband Arc or Rubberband Curve

2. OCX UserControls talking to other OCX UserControls

3. Rubberband Line

4. Rubberband Rectangle in ACCESS-Form via WinApi

5. Drawing rubberband OVER controls

6. RubberBand TextBox

7. RubberBand TextBox

8. Rubberband Line with ScrollBar

9. ?! Rubberband always at the background ?!

10. Form w/Nested UserControls WILL NOT CLOSE()

11. General question about UserControls in .NET

12. UserControls - properties ...please help