Tutorial on VB.NET
Author Message
 Tutorial on VB.NET

Hi,

Would anyone refer me to the sites with tutorial on VB.NET
and specificly XML Web Services.

TIA

Ray

Tue, 07 Jun 2005 05:43:26 GMT
 Tutorial on VB.NET

Ray,

Try these:

Common Tasks: http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/howto/
Web Services Examples: http://www.gotdotnet.com/playground/services/

Hope this helps.

--
Mike Diehl
http://www.i3solutions.com

The information contained in this electronic message and any attached
documents is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, note that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of this electronic message or any
attached documents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please destroy it and notify i3solutions immediately.

Quote:
> Hi,

> Would anyone refer me to the sites with tutorial on VB.NET
> and specificly XML Web Services.

> TIA

> Ray

Tue, 07 Jun 2005 05:59:46 GMT

1. Where to find tutorial for VB.NET?

2. More tutorials for Vb.Net

3. VB.NET tutorial SANS Visual Studio

4. vb.net tutorial?

5. online vb.net tutorials

6. VB.Net Tutorial Request

7. VB.NET Tutorials

8. VB.NET tutorial or books.

9. VB.NET tutorial ?

10. tutorial or something like that about VB.NET

11. VB Tutorials from the net?

12. VB/Database Tutorials on the Net?