Know datatable row number of a datagrid line ?
Author Message
 Know datatable row number of a datagrid line ?

Hi

I've got a datagrid on my form.

I start filling my datagrid with a datased , and then , the user can modify,
or even delete lines from the datagrid.

When the user delete a line from my datagrid (and so from my dataset), I'd
like to know the value of a certain field before deleting this row, but this
field is mapped as "hidden" on my dataset, so not displayed.

How Can I get the value of a field of a row , As I don't know my dataset.row
index ? (the index of the row in the datagrid is not always the same than
the dataset row index! )

Thanks a lot.

(Please could the answer be copied by email ... thanks)

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:27:58 GMT

1. Add row to datatable from datagrid without leaving current row with cursor

2. DataGrid with Fixed Number of Rows

3. Number of rows in a datagrid

4. datagrid: How to find a particular row number ?

5. Changing the number of rows and columns in a DataGrid

6. DataGrid - how to know the DataView line?

7. PBM: Line numbers used by Goto method do not reflect displayed line numbers in document

8. how can i find a line in a rechtextbox if i know its number

9. DataTable.Rows.Find problem

10. insert a header row to datatable

11. Index of Data Row in DataTable

12. Trouble adding rows to DataTable : Error = System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Cannot find column 2