Problem in Generating reports using Crystal in VB.Net
Author Message
 Problem in Generating reports using Crystal in VB.Net

I have developed a application in VB.Net and created reports in Crystal
Report 8.5 The report fields are set to Draft 10cpi font. When I run the
report from the application the report output is displayed BOLD in another
font and the display time is very slow. Also when I scroll the display slows
down.In VB.Net application I have used CrystalReport Viewer Control and
Crystal Report Object. When I change the draft 10cpi font and select any
other font then the report display is fast.

In VB 6 it displays perfectly for all Fonts with the same method.

Can the same be implemented in VB.NET for draft font. Is there a workaround
or are we missing anything.

Do reply

Regards
Devesh Aggrwal

Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:11:12 GMT

1. Problem in Generating reports using Crystal in VB.Net

2. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

3. i am using vb.net and crystal reports for visual studio.net

4. Problem in generating reports in .Net but the same reports work in VB6 application

5. VB.net and crystal reports.net Multiple reports

6. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

7. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

8. Generating ADO.NET datasets and graphing them uisng Crystal reports

9. Problem using Crystal report ActiveX installed with VB and used in VC.

10. Using Crystal Report 9 with VB.Net

11. using crystal 9 Report in VB.net

12. Crystal Reports section using VB.NET