ActiveX control causing subform's load event not to fire
Author Message
 ActiveX control causing subform's load event not to fire

Hi

I'm opening a subform with ShowDialog in order to display progress data
during a long load process.

There is some initialisation to be done and I do it in the subform's load
event.

Unfortunately when an ActiveX control called ImageEnX (It's used to show
images) is on the subform the load event does not fire.  When I remove the
ActiveX control the event fires fine.

Has anyone come across this sort of thing before or can anyone suggest a way
round this?

Regards

Tom Wild

Fri, 08 Apr 2005 14:34:15 GMT

1. W2K Doesn't Load ActiveX Control But W98 and WXP Do Load ActiveX Control Correctly

2. Terminate Event on ActiveX user control not firing

3. VB6 ActiveX Control -- Change Event Not Firing

4. Winsock Control in ActiveX doesn't fire events

5. ActiveX custom event not firing HELP -- URGENT!

6. ActiveX run mode terminate event does not fire

7. ActiveX custom event not firing HELP -- URGENT!

8. Destroying ActiveX EXE Object Does Not Fire The Class_Terminate Event

9. ActiveX DLL events won't fire when DLL shows Modal Form

10. ActiveX Param not firing event

11. Form's validate does not fire usercontrol(inside textbox) validating event

12. Form Load & Suppressing Control Firing Events