ADO Connection & ADO FillDataSet
Author Message
 ADO Connection & ADO FillDataSet

I'm connecting to an Oracle Database using the ADOConnection Object, that works.
When I try to use the ADODataSetCommand it fails. There is nothing wrong with my
SELECT statement.
The Error Message I get:
"Failed automatically reset parameters for OLEDBCommand:
Provider cannot derive parameter information and SetParameterInfo has not been
called."

My SELECT statement is a simple one "SELECT col1, col2 from table1".
I have put a TRY CATCH around my FillDataSet but the return value is 0(zero).
There are records in the table.

Help.

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 05:15:32 GMT

1. ADO.Net problem with FillDataSet method

2. ADO ADO ADO ADO ADO VB examples / samples book wanted

3. ADO control works while ADO Connection String fails

4. Collection of ADO Recordsets and/or ADO Connections

5. ADO Connection & MSFlexGrid

6. ADO Recordset Cursor Types & Connections Question

7. Ado connection & Performance

8. QQ: ADO Connection, ASP & ActiveX

9. ado adodc connection & synchronization

10. VB Data Environments & ADO Connections

11. ADO connection & classes

12. MDAC & ADO.Net Connection Pooling