statusbar panels
Author Message
 statusbar panels

Can someone show me code that adds the status of a capslock, numlock etc key
as a panel of a statusbar, including some code showing how to trap changes,
mousclicks to toggle, etc.

Thanks for your help.

Bernie Yaeger

Fri, 03 Dec 2004 12:45:55 GMT
 statusbar panels
Can someone show me code that adds the status of a capslock, numlock etc key
as a panel of a statusbar, including some code showing how to trap changes,
mousclicks to toggle, etc in vb .net?

Thanks for your help.

Bernie Yaeger

Sun, 05 Dec 2004 03:47:04 GMT

1. Statusbar Panel Problem with the INS panel

2. statusbar panel text color

3. StatusBar Panel and adding an .bmp image from an imagelist

4. Changing the backcolor of a statusbar-panel

5. show progress in statusbar panel

6. ProgressBar inside a StatusBar Panel?

7. Statusbar (panels 1 and 2) example

8. How to load picture in statusBar panel

9. Selected ListItem to appear in StatusBar Panel

10. How to insert ProgressBar into StatusBar panel?

11. Help with updating label captions and statusbar panel text

12. MouseDown event in StatusBar panel?