Move resize drag controls in runtime using mouse...
Author Message
 Move resize drag controls in runtime using mouse...

Hi,
I have a VERY improtant question here and any help is VERY much
appreciated...

You all know how to design a form in the form designer right? :-)

Now what I need is to program a form (and a toolbox no problems with tha)
where you can add buttons, images, texts etc... using the mouse...in VB.NET

- Do when clicking on a button, dragging the mouse on the form, and a button
is created there. (This still works out ok)

- You must also be able to move the button (so it can not be clicked like
buttons always do in runtime :-) ). (This is much harder)

- And resize the button. (To do this, I have No ID...)

Can anyone help me with some IDs... Code snipsets maybee,

Help is Galdly appreciated...

Kevin Chabot...

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:05:09 GMT

1. Resize a container at runtime using drag/drop?

2. Changing to a Copy or Move DragIcon while in Drag mode but NOT moving the mouse

3. Cant move/resize controls with mouse

4. Dragging, dropping, and resizing controls visually at runtime

5. Resize control at runtime by dragging?

6. Moving and Resizing User Controls at runtime.

7. Move and Resize Controls at Runtime Like the VB IDE

8. Move and Resize Controls at Runtime Like the VB IDE

9. Resizing controls at runtime with the mouse

10. Resizing a control with the mouse during runtime

11. Move & Size control with mouse at runtime

12. Moving Controls About With Mouse at Runtime.