Visual Basic.NET Beta version?
Author Message
 Visual Basic.NET Beta version?

Is there anyone that can tell me where I can find the installfile of Visual
Basic.NET Beta or the Visual Studio.NET Beta? I've found the site
"http:\\beta.visualstudio.net" - I guess the file should be there but I
can't it... anyone?

/ Calle

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:32:00 GMT
 Visual Basic.NET Beta version?
Calle,

Quote:
>Is there anyone that can tell me where I can find the installfile of Visual
>Basic.NET Beta or the Visual Studio.NET Beta? I've found the site
>"http:\\beta.visualstudio.net" - I guess the file should be there but I
>can't it... anyone?

No, you can't download VS.NET from that site. If you're an MSDN
subscriber, you can get it from the MSDN download area. If you're not,
you can order it here

http://developerstore.com/devstore/product.asp?productID=7590&store=T...

Matt

====================================

http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/

CodeHound - The Software Developer's Search Engine
http://www.codehound.com

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:33:18 GMT
 Visual Basic.NET Beta version?

Quote:
>Is there anyone that can tell me where I can find the installfile of Visual
>Basic.NET Beta or the Visual Studio.NET Beta?

The framework SDK (command-line compilers, framework):
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/code/sample.asp?...

Full VS.NET:
http://developerstore.com/devstore/product.asp?productID=7590&store=T...
or, for non-US/Canada:
http://developerstore.com/devstore/product.asp?productID=7590&store=T...

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:40:40 GMT
 Visual Basic.NET Beta version?
Hi,

I also need the installfile of Visual Basic.Net Beta.

Is there a page where I can download the Full VS.NET Beta-Version? At your
links you can only order the files on cd-rom. This will take 4-6 weeks.

Quote:
> >Is there anyone that can tell me where I can find the installfile of
Visual
> >Basic.NET Beta or the Visual Studio.NET Beta?

> The framework SDK (command-line compilers, framework):

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/code/sample.asp?...
dn-files/027/000/976/msdncompositedoc.xml
Quote:

> Full VS.NET:

http://developerstore.com/devstore/product.asp?productID=7590&store=T...
NA
Quote:
> or, for non-US/Canada:

http://developerstore.com/devstore/product.asp?productID=7590&store=T...
INTL

Sat, 16 Aug 2003 19:28:38 GMT
 Visual Basic.NET Beta version?
I ordered the CDs and got them in less than 2 weeks.
Quote:
The ONLY place where you can download the VS.NET beta is in the MSDN
Universal Subscriber Downloads area. If you are not a Universal Subscriber,
your ONLY alternative is to order the beta on CD and wait for it to be
shipped. The good news is that from what I've heard, some people have
received their discs in less than the full 4-6 weeks stated on the Web site.

HTH,

G. /\ndrew Duthie

> Hi,

> I also need the installfile of Visual Basic.Net Beta.

> Is there a page where I can download the Full VS.NET Beta-Version? At your
> links you can only order the files on cd-rom. This will take 4-6 weeks.

> > >Is there anyone that can tell me where I can find the installfile of
> Visual
> > >Basic.NET Beta or the Visual Studio.NET Beta?

> > The framework SDK (command-line compilers, framework):

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/code/sample.asp?...
> dn-files/027/000/976/msdncompositedoc.xml

> > Full VS.NET:

http://developerstore.com/devstore/product.asp?productID=7590&store=T...
> NA
> > or, for non-US/Canada:

http://developerstore.com/devstore/product.asp?productID=7590&store=T...
> INTL

.

Sat, 23 Aug 2003 01:02:21 GMT

1. do Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET version beta Working Both

2. Introducing Visual Studio for Applications Beta 2 and Script for the .NET Framework Beta 2

3. do Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET version beta Working Both ?

4. Insert VS.NET Beta 1 on ASP.NET Beta 2

5. Visual Studio.NET vs Visual Basic.NET

6. Announcing BETA Two version of MySQL provider for .NET

7. Announcing BETA version of MySQL provider for .NET

8. VB.net beta version

9. Difference between Visual Basic 6 and Visual Basic.Net

10. Preparing Your Visual Basic 6.0 Applications for the Upgrade to Visual Basic.NET

11. Visual Studio .Net 2003 Final Beta, simple socket code breaks between 2002 and 2003

12. Any sample code that works with Visual Studio.net Beta 2