VB6 and WebBrowser control
Author Message
 VB6 and WebBrowser control

Hello all,

I use the WebBrowser control to create a simple HTML editor. I use a
keyboard hook to catch all the keyboard messages (specially the navigation
keys) I tried to subclass the window procedure but for some reason I don't
get the navigation keys messages. From the keyboard hook I try to update the
user interface (to set alignment and other formatting options), if I use the
queryCommandValue("JustifyLeft") works but this one
queryCommandValue("Bold") doesn't work, my application enters in some kind
of infinite cycle.

What could be the problem? Maybe I don't use the right approach to do this
or their is something available? A custom control with all the required
stuff (toolbars)?

Thanks,
Relu.

Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:41:41 GMT
 VB6 and WebBrowser control
When the doucument download complete event of the webBrowser control gets
fired, the url is automatically passed in.

Why not use it?

Quote:
> Hello all,

> I use the WebBrowser control to create a simple HTML editor. I use a
> keyboard hook to catch all the keyboard messages (specially the navigation
> keys) I tried to subclass the window procedure but for some reason I don't
> get the navigation keys messages. From the keyboard hook I try to update
the
> user interface (to set alignment and other formatting options), if I use
the
> queryCommandValue("JustifyLeft") works but this one
> queryCommandValue("Bold") doesn't work, my application enters in some kind
> of infinite cycle.

> What could be the problem? Maybe I don't use the right approach to do this
> or their is something available? A custom control with all the required
> stuff (toolbars)?

> Thanks,
> Relu.

Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:27:57 GMT
 VB6 and WebBrowser control
I'm sorry, I think you didn't understand my post!

Quote:
> When the doucument download complete event of the webBrowser control gets
> fired, the url is automatically passed in.

> Why not use it?

> > Hello all,

> > I use the WebBrowser control to create a simple HTML editor. I use a
> > keyboard hook to catch all the keyboard messages (specially the
navigation
> > keys) I tried to subclass the window procedure but for some reason I
don't
> > get the navigation keys messages. From the keyboard hook I try to update
> the
> > user interface (to set alignment and other formatting options), if I use
> the
> > queryCommandValue("JustifyLeft") works but this one
> > queryCommandValue("Bold") doesn't work, my application enters in some
kind
> > of infinite cycle.

> > What could be the problem? Maybe I don't use the right approach to do
this
> > or their is something available? A custom control with all the required
> > stuff (toolbars)?

> > Thanks,
> > Relu.

Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:29:32 GMT

1. VB6 and WebBrowser Control

2. VB6 and WebBrowser Control

3. WebBrowser without WebBrowser Control in VB6 ?

4. WebBrowser control on VB6 control???

5. HowTo: How do you change the fonts on the webbrowser control in VB6

6. Interacting with Frames in WebBrowser Control of VB6

7. VB6 webbrowser Control and Web base NT Login Automation

8. VB6: supporting documentation for Webbrowser control?

9. Memory leak in VB6 WebBrowser Control?

10. Control WebBrowser from VB6

11. HELP - WebBrowser Control in VB6

12. Webbrowser Control VB6