Code for both desktop app, and web
Author Message
 Code for both desktop app, and web

I have a financial application which can be modeled as an API with a few
forms and r/w to a database.  I want to use the same API for both a desktop
version, and a web version.

What is the easiest way to create web pages for the web version, and forms
for the desktop version,  which get the user parameters to call the API
functions?  Is VB.net still the development environment for this?

any links to how server code pulls parameters out of a web page, and calls
separate functions to something like a DLL would be appreciated.

Sun, 15 May 2005 15:33:54 GMT

1. Stream Video: Web to Desktop App?

2. integration of vb desktop app and a asp web based data entry screen to same db

3. Debugging code for web app

4. DAO standalone app to ADO web-based app?

5. Easy way to convert web based ASP app to standalone app

6. Web app launching a legacy app

7. convert desktop application to a web one

8. Desktop as a web page, how to automate the dispaly

9. VB Desktop Application Accessing SQL Server on Web Server

10. Create web shortcut on user's desktop

11. web/desktop integration

12. Program shortcuts in desktop web page?