VB.NET tutorial SANS Visual Studio
Author Message
 VB.NET tutorial SANS Visual Studio

Is ther a VB.NET tutorial that teaches VB.NET without using Visual Studio?
Before you ask why...I am using SharpDevelop but would still like to learn
VB.NET.

Sat, 07 May 2005 09:25:16 GMT
 VB.NET tutorial SANS Visual Studio
You just use the regular tutorials and look up the code for the controls.
I'm assuming your going to compile with vbc?

Quote:
> Is ther a VB.NET tutorial that teaches VB.NET without using Visual Studio?
> Before you ask why...I am using SharpDevelop but would still like to learn
> VB.NET.

Sat, 07 May 2005 12:06:57 GMT
 VB.NET tutorial SANS Visual Studio
Yes...I have the SDK.

Quote:
> You just use the regular tutorials and look up the code for the controls.
> I'm assuming your going to compile with vbc?

> > Is ther a VB.NET tutorial that teaches VB.NET without using Visual
Studio?
> > Before you ask why...I am using SharpDevelop but would still like to
learn
> > VB.NET.

Sat, 07 May 2005 18:46:23 GMT

1. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .NET

2. Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio.Net Difference

3. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .net

4. VB.NET vs. Visual Studio.NET

5. Event Button in Visual studio net VB.net

6. i am using vb.net and crystal reports for visual studio.net

7. Visual Studio.NET vs Visual Basic.NET

8. WinXP-Visual Studio 6.0-Studio.Net compatibility

9. WinXP-Visual Studio 6.0-Studio.Net compatibility

10. Infinite Loop when compiling under Visual Studio VB .NET

11. Visual Studio.net, VB 6, Access 97

12. Visual Studio .Net causing Visual Basic 6 problem?