Windows Service Properties
Author Message
 Windows Service Properties

Hi, i recently code a windows service.  I wonder if i can change the default
properties for a service.  You know, when you go in Administrative Tools -->
Services.  If you right click properties on a service you'll be able to see
the properties for this service.  All service have the same properties
layout.  I wonder if i could, for exemple, add a new tab after the
"dependencies" tab for my service..  Can we do that in Vb.net??

Thx.

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 10:55:12 GMT

1. Invoking Windows Services property window from VB/VC++

2. Invoking Windows Services property window from VB/VC++

3. How do I programatically bring up the "Windows Services Properties" Dialog Box?

4. Windows Service - Security Properties - account property

5. using dynamic properties in windows service

6. Service description for Windows Service

7. Windows Service in VB.NET - Failed to process service command

8. NT Service: An OLE Control for Creating Windows NT Services in Visual Basic (MSDN article)

9. NT Service: An OLE Control for Creating Windows NT Services in Visual Basic (MSDN article)

10. NT Service: An OLE Control for Creating Windows NT Services in Visual Basic (MSDN article)

11. Launch Windows form, from a Windows Service Application

12. installing web app with windows service and windows aplication at same time