VB.Net Standard & Sql Server engine
Author Message
 VB.Net Standard & Sql Server engine

I've in stalled the SQL server engine which comes with VB.Net Standard but
how do I create a new database? I managed to create a  'create database'
stored procedure in the master db and it appeared to run OK.  However I
can't see it - although if I try to run the sp again I get a message saying
that the name is already in use???? Any pointers would be greatly
appreciated. - N

---

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 21:22:30 GMT

1. SQl server via VB .NET standard

2. VB .NET Standard Edition -- MSDE vs. SQL Server

3. VB.NET & SQL Server issue - trailing spaces

4. VB .NET Standard & FoxPro 2.6

5. VB.Net Standard Server Explorer...

6. VB.Net Standard & Professional Editions

7. ASP.net VB.Net Stored Procedures in SQL Server

8. NEWBIE: Getting started with VB.Net Standard and SQL Server Desktop Engine...

9. SQL SERVER, VB.NET,ASP.NET Optimization Techniques

10. Installing VS.net Pro After VB.net standard

11. VB .Net 2003 Standard or VS .Net 2003 Pro for Smart Devices

12. Access Engine & Windows NT Net