System.IO.PathTooLongException
Author Message
 System.IO.PathTooLongException

I run into this exception when using Path.GetFullPath().  The
limitation of 260 is way too small, and I am able to use very long
files names in other software.  Is there a way to change this
limitation or to simulate the GetFullPath function another way?

thanks
Don

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 01:08:25 GMT

1. severe System.IO (CLR) limitation (PathTooLongException)

2. System.IO.FileNotFoundException and imageupload

3. trouble with system.io.file.copy

4. File locks when deleting files using SYSTEM.IO

5. How _copy_ a directory using System.IO

6. System.IO.FileNotFoundException

7. System.IO.StreamReader

8. How to use System.IO.Stream

9. System.IO.FileNotFoundException

10. System.IO question

11. A better solution please (System.IO.Stream related)

12. Map Dive Using System.IO